Pipetting Proficiency Certification
Pipetting accurately and precisely is more involved than simply pressing a button. Improve data quality and standardize liquid handling in your lab with this one-day, hands-on pipetting technique seminar with proficiency evaluation.
Get better data when you become a better pipetter
Data quality starts the minute you pick up a pipette, but ensuring accurate and precise liquid transfer requires good technique and few people are trained in what to do.
Designed to meet the needs of all laboratory personnel who use pipettes, this one-day, hands-on training seminar conducted at your facility overcomes this gap in training by teaching;
- Pipette Mechanics
- Proper Technique
- How to Identify Causes of Pipette Failure
- How to Recognize Ergonomic Risk Factors and Sources of Stress.
Participants are awarded a Gold, Silver, or Bronze pipetting medal and an official Artel Certificate of Proficiency after passing both the written and practical exams.
- Pipettes in the Laboratory Overview
- Mitigating Pipette Operator Variability
- Pipette Ergonomics
- Customizable modules are available upon request for Viscous Solutions Pipetting Technique Certification (single channel), Multichannel Pipetting Technique Certification, and Pipette Repair and Preventive Maintenance.
Your organization will receive:
- A summary table with participant names, exam scores, medals, CV, and inaccuracy data
- Proficiency certificates, pipetting score sheets from the hands-on practical exam, as well as copies of the written exam for all participants
- Copy of the exam key
- Wall posters for all participants: 10 Tips to Improve Pipetting Technique
Education & Training Manager
Meet the Instructors
Get familiar with the brilliant team who delivers Artel hands-on training.
I had been working with single-channel pipettes for more than 10 years when I attended this training, and I can say without a doubt it is one of the best pieces of training anyone working in a laboratory could ever receive. I walked in thinking that I knew everything that there was to know about pipetting and that I could not possibly gain anything from the training. After completing the training, I realized that I had measurable faults with the way I was pipetting, and the training completely corrected them. HIGHLY recommend the training!