Upgrade Your MVS
It’s time to upgrade your Calibrator Plate and software.
Upgrade Your MVS
It’s time to upgrade your MVS, Calibrator Plate and software..
End of Support
Products life cycle for many reasons, such as rapid advancements in technology, electronics, computers, operating systems and instrumentation and it becomes increasingly difficult to continue to support them. We weigh all of these factors when deciding how and when to upgrade our products. We have reached our end of life phase for older versions of the MVS Calibrator Plate and our only recourse is to upgrade both your Calibrator Plate as well as the Data Manager software.
Older versions of the MVS Calibrator Plates and Data Manager software are beyond their support phase. Data Manager 2.4 was released in 2010 and designed for use with Windows XP and will only be supported until July 28th, 2023.
Artel is discontinuing support of your MVS Calibrator Plate. The MVS Calibrator Plate is a very important and intricate component of the MVS and should be upgraded.
The new MVS Calibrator Plate has been developed to improve your experience and work with the latest software that will provide you with additional features that you are not able to benefit from with your current version.
Upgrade your Version 1 and Version 2 MVS Calibrator Plates and Software
We’re here to help
The Artel Support team will upgrade you to a new Calibrator Plate during your next recertification at no additional charge. This simply means that you will need to upgrade your software and we will work with you to review options and to ensure that you have all of the compatible hardware.
When your MVS Calibrator Plate is upgraded to the latest version (Version 3), you will be able to install the most updated version of Data Manager software. The most recent version of the software offers advantages over previous versions such as:
- Ability to use new QualAssure solutions such as DMSO, PCRMix and SerumSub
- Increased volume testing capability for Aqueous QualAssure solutions. Traceable volumes from 0.1000-1.999 µL in 96-well plates and 0.0100-0.4999 µL in 384-well plates, as well as non-traceable volumes between 0.0001 – 0.0999 µL in 96-well plates and 0.0001 – 0.0099 µL in 384-well plates
- Compatibility with all Microsoft supported Windows versions
- A newly designed report with editable date formats, patents and the latest traceability statement
- Additional channel configurations with the ability to do serial dilutions with 16 and 24 channels in 384-well plates and 6 channel configurations in 96-well plates
- Flexible plate layouts
- Import and export layouts between systems
- Computer-controlled shaker (optional purchase)
- Improved CV in 96-well Verification Plates with well-by-well corrections
- Faster reader for 384-well plates (requires 800TSNB plate reader)
- Historical Calibrator Plate report recall for audit trail
- Improved performance with new Version 3 MVS Calibrator Plate