Artel technology is being used by labs developing and running analytical workflows for COVID-19.
If you are developing or running COVID-19 analytical workflows for diagnostics, therapeutics or vaccines, or are manufacturing assay kits, find out how Artel can help you save time & improve quality.
There are four main areas Artel technology can be deployed most effectively.
- Method and process development (non-regulated)
- Assay Development
- Process Development
- Method transfer (regulated & non-regulated)
- Assay or workflow execution (regulated)
- Clinical Diagnostic (ISO & CAP-CLIA)
- Drug Manufacturing QC (GMP)
- Drug Clinical Development (ISO, CAP-CLIA, GLP)
- Automated Liquid Handlers
How do you benefit?
You can save significant time and costs, while ensuring stringent quality & regulatory standards.
If you would like more details on how Artel can help you expedite complex method development, and optimize analytical workflows and processes contact us today.