The Customer Coordinator will serve as a core team member of the growing Customer Success Team by providing multiple levels of customer support in various areas including inbound and outbound phone support, order processing, quote generation and ticket management for the CS Team shared inbox. This role will also serve as the lead for overseeing both the Artel and Solentim product lines by being the first point of contact for those respective customers and their requests. The Customer Coordinator will be located in our Westbrook, ME office.
- Multi-level customer support in needed areas depending on the daily activity supporting the Customer Success Team as well as both internal and external customers
- Main contact and lead for the Artel and Solentim product lines and customers
- Lead on monitoring the shared inbox ticketing system (Freshdesk) for the CS Team
- Self-motivated, results oriented and enthusiastic about the customer experience and working in a fun, fast-paced environment with a team player mindset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or high-volume order processing role a plus
- Superb organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over several platforms – phone, email, TEAMS, DRIFT
- Willingness to fearlessly think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions beneficial to both the customer and AI
- Deep understanding of customer concerns with the ability to empathize and identify effective solutions
- Must possess advanced technical savvy – experience with MS Office/TEAMS, Salesforce, Epicor or Manufacturing ERP environment, Quality Management Systems, PDF editors, softphone, shared inbox tools and ticketing systems.
Education & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Typical office environment.
- Must be able to use basic office equipment
- Must be able to remain stationary for extended periods of time.