Training and Support Specialist
To support the expanded application of Artel technology and continued growth of our customer base throughout the country, we are adding a Training & Support Specialist to our Technical Services team. In this position, you will deliver Artel’s Pipetting Technique Certification and Pipette Quality Management Certifications. You will work closely with our customer laboratories, supporting them with their manual liquid handling instrumentation. You will provide support for Artel products as needed and will work closely with other departments, to ensure support documents are current and relevant.
As part of the Artel family, you will see how Artel strives to create a work environment that motivates and inspires all our employees to be the best they can be, and to achieve goals which are personally meaningful, which make a difference to the world, and of which they can be proud. Employees rate the company culture, team spirit and support of career opportunities as key elements to their professional growth and their personal job satisfaction.
- Effectively deliver Artel’s training certificate programs
- Assist in the onboarding of new hires
- Perform Artel systems installations, validations, and trainings for customers in the field and remotely
- Train internal teams on new products, product updates, or internal work instructions as needed
- Search for gaps in training material or content and ensure they are continually updated with new information as needed
- Assist customers with troubleshooting their Artel systems and software
- Support Artel trade shows
- 40% travel
- Record of success in creating training material and delivering training programs
- Display self-motivation, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization, and independent work.
- Exceptional communication skills in speech and writing
- Familiarity with regulations and standards including GMP, GLP, ISO; capability to operate in a regulated customer environment.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills in speech and writing.
- Proficiency in presentation software and e-learning platforms
- Ability to travel to customer sites and tradeshows.
- A high degree of professionalism, comportment appropriate to being an Artel ambassador to our customers.
- PC literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows as it relates to installations and scientific applications.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without the need for employer sponsorship.
Education & Professional Experience
- Preferred candidate will have a strong record of previous training experience
- Undergraduate degree in sciences
- Minimum of three years of industry experience in laboratory or technical services
- Familiarity with laboratory procedures and methods
- Excellent teambuilding, collaboration, organization, and leadership skills